[AD – Gifted] This post contains gifted item(s).
With Father’s Day less than a week away, it’s still not too late to shop for the perfect gift for your old man or fellow dad this year! Let him know he is loved and spoil him with one of these gifts in this round up:
- A Dad Joke A Day by Daddilife: For dads who always have their nose in a book or love to embarrass everyone around them with one of their latest jokes, this joke book is the ultimate Father’s Day gift this year. For £7.99, it’s an absolute steal!
- Snodland Chocolate Letterbox Gift: This one’s for dads who have a major sweet tooth – this option is brilliant to give them a unique selection of chocolate bars personalised to suit their tastes. This letterbox gift also comes with a personal message & it’s beautifully packaged!
- Briston Mens ClubMaster Watch: For dads who are up to date with the latest fashion or have an affinity for luxury items, a designer watch is a great gift to surprise them with this Father’s Day – just be sure to buy from an official retailer like First Class Watches!
- Lealand Duffel Bag: Know a dad always on the go or an avid fitness fan? Then, this duffel bag would make a great companion for him. Not only is it super spacious and lightweight, but it’s made of a durable and water-resistant material which guarantees a long-lasting product.
- Dad & Baby Gift Hamper: For new dads everywhere, The Baby Hamper Company creates both bespoke and pre-made gift hampers suited to a range of budgets and includes items which are sure to be used for both dad and baby – you honestly can’t go wrong!
- Secret Scent Box: A great option for dads who love a designer fragrance, the secret scent box is a monthly subscription box featuring three pocket-sized designer fragrances delivered via letterbox friendly packaging, purchase a one-off or the best-seller six month subscription.
- Adidas Originals Samba: If you know a dad who prefers comfort above everything else, these kickers are perfect, especially if they’re constantly on the school run! Not only are super stylish with their classic retro design, but they’re also durable with their combination of leather and rubber materials!
- Preloved Men’s Designer Clothes: Second hand gets a bad rap when it comes to gifting, but it can be a great way of securing a designer piece at a fraction of the cost. Shop the wardrobes of top male influencers and find a stylish, on-trend gift for dad.
So, what are you waiting for? Hurry, while stocks last!
Until next time.