As some of you may know, I’m a huge foodie. However, cooking something from scratch, which is both filling and nutritious, can go out the window, especially after a stressful day of work and numerous hours in front of my PC. So, I decided to scour the internet to create a short list of easy meal ideas for when I get stuck. Here goes:
- Instant Post Mac & Cheese – A traditional, hearty meal with a spin. It only requires five ingredients, one pot and can be made in ten minutes!
- Curried Spinach & Lentil Bake – A healthy and filling recipe with an explosion of flavours! It’s basically a nice, big hug in the form of a bake.
- Easy Frittata Recipe – Fancy an Italian cuisine instead? It only takes 30 minutes to make and is so easy to put together!
- Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas & Parmesan – Imagine how amazing this meal will taste! It only takes 20 minutes to make aswell.
- Simple Fish Pie – A great meal to use up leftovers. It’s also a pretty straight-forward recipe with minimal mess!
- Crispy Tortilla Pizza – A lifesaver for when pizza cravings hit! Not only is it a healthy alternative but it’s also vegetarian.
- 30 Minute Lasagne – Lasagne in 30 minutes? Yup, it’s possible with this recipe! This one’s also been created with minimal washing in mind.
- Chicken Pot Pie – A deliciously satisfying meal that can be cooked in 30 minutes and only requires 5 ingredients!
- One Pot Fiesta Chicken & Rice – Another meal idea for lazy cooks. It only requires one pot and a total time of 30 minutes!
- Chickpea Tikka Masala – Fancy an Indian meal with a fiery kick? This one can be ready in just 15 minutes and is both rich and creamy.
Until next time.