With the current uncertain circumstances ongoing in the world and ongoing lockdown, it’s now more important than ever to support small, independent businesses AND pick up the perfect gift to cheer up your loved ones with a little treat through the post! In this gift guide, you’ll find a variety of categorised gift ideas from 31 small businesses which you should support, so let’s get on with it, shall we?
Fashion & Beauty
- Fred Perry Colour Block Sweet – The Devout / 2. “Make Them Smile” Gift – Bare & Bond / 3. Bath Bomb Subscription Box – BathBox / 4. The Dreamer – Native Sister / 5. Jayne’s Marvellous Multi Box – The Kentish Soap Co. / 6. Beat The Blues Pouch – Ilapothecary / 7. Creative Chaos – Sniph
Books & Art
- Monthly Crime Book Subscription Box – My Chronicle Book Box / 2. The Spring Big Activity Box – Rainy Day Box / 3. 4-7 Year Old Subscription Box – Little Box Of Books / 4. Flying Fish Kit – WYPW / 5. Circus Pop Up Card – Hannah Kokoschka
Interiors & Decor
- Porcelain Tea Light – JC Middlebrook / 2. Spring Wreath Kit – Janmary / 3. Gold Belle Pendant – Janie Knitted Textiles / 4. Flow – Angela Smith / 5. The Complete Laundry Collection Gift Set – Little Beau Sheep / 6. Body Candle – Beeutiful / 7. Three Tin Candles Gift Set – The Magick Cauldron
Toys & Stationery
- Monthly Treat Box – Boxcitement / 2. Stationery Subscription Box – Ink Drops / 3. Toy Subscription – Toy Box Club / 4. Activity Box – Wonder Box / 5. Hamsa Notebook – Dapper Notes
Food & Drink
- Essex Hamper – Secret Hamper / 2. Herbalism Box – Teapro / 3. Fudge Brownie Tray – My Gammie’s / 4. Mixed Pie Box – MyPie / 5. Chocolate Gift Box – The Chocolate Manor / 6. Lemon Meringue Chocolate Bar – For The Love Of The North / 7. Organic Instant Matcha Latte With Vanilla – Sweet Revolution
I hope this gift guide has provided you with some inspiration for gifting during the lockdown and that you consider buying from one of the brilliant small businesses featured!
Until next time.