[AD – Gifted] This post contains gifted item(s).
Father’s Day is almost upon us and whilst my Dad is the most laid back guy in the world (like most Dads, am I right?) I still feel like I should make Father’s Day a little more special and have some bonding time with him!
Since my Dad prefers to have some good ol’ banter and isn’t too fussed about gifts, I am pretty chilled out with what I get him. However, I do know a few friends who have Dads that are crazy about particular things, such as skincare or DIY. So, I decided to put a little gift guide together perfect for all those different types of Dads out there:
1. Crafter’s Companion Fabrikit: (Perfect for craft lovers) If you have a Dad who loves getting into DIY projects, then this kit is perfect for both beginners & pros alike! It comes with all the bits and pieces needed to make some snazzy coasters – great for your Dad to enjoy his cuppa on for years to come!
2. MEN-U Shave Facial Essentials Kit: (Perfect for skincare enthusiasts) Your Dad crazy about his physical appearance? Then this mini facial kit is perfect to keep at home for a professional pamper or to take abroad on holiday – a lovely little gift set, if I do say so myself!
3. Not For Ponies Moustache Notebook: (Perfect for stationery addicts) If your Dad can’t get enough of stationery and you want to treat him to a luxurious handmade item, then go for this notebook! It features a gorgeous tweed cover with a quirky moustache applique.
4. Men’s Society Smooth Operator Shave Set: (Perfect for shaving perfectionists) Your dad a little particular about his shaving habits? Look no further, this little kit is great to keep at home or to take on the go. It contains handmade products and some pretty cool compressed towels aswell. It can also be personalised with your Dad’s name!
5. Men’s Society Stargazing Kit: (Perfect for astronomy connoisseurs) If your Dad’s into the more intricate things of life and an avid fan of the stars (no pun intended!) then this little kit is great for him to indulge in his fascinating hobby!
6. Dear Dad Memory Journal: (Perfect for writers) Maybe your Dad’s an author in the making or just generally likes to put pen to paper. Well what’s a better gift than giving him a journal to fill with his lifetime memories to cherish for the years to come?!
7. Dad & Me Journal: (Perfect for sentimental ones) If you have a child who wants to give their Dad a gift this Father’s Day, then this one’s the one to buy! It’s great for kids to spend time with their Dads to learn more about their life whilst recording it in their own words (or drawings) in this journal.
Until next time.